She also made this drawing, which says, "Believe in yourself and you will be God. Child, be your own person and I will love you."
4/21/13
Ethereal Girl
This one has so much spirit, it sometimes overflows. She is our other-worldly, ethereal girl. Today we went to the woods close to our house, and she was in heaven. She was enthusiastically running all around, "Mom! Look at this! Isn't this beautiful? Isn't this a magical place? I believe there is magic here. Oh, listen to the trees, listen to the wind, listen -- you can hear them talking!" At one point, as she was being contemplative and touching the little stream, she said, "Mama, if I ever have a problem, I am going to talk to this place, because I believe it is magical." At one point, I overheard her apologize to the plants she was trying to step around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment