Oh, what a beautiful fall it has been so far. I'm sorry for the loooooong hiatus I seemed to take from blogging. We've just been enjoying the outside so immensely. That's always a good excuse, right? Oh, and then that I'm just too darn tired at the end of the day. . .
We enjoyed a day at Jenny's Market with my mom (always a favorite). I still have not tasted anything like their pumpkin donuts or their hot and sweet pickles!
We've enjoyed leaves (lots!) and pumpkins (so have the squirrels) and time at home with not all three.
We enjoyed a relaxing visit from Mark's mom (all the way from South America!).
And as of late, we've especially enjoyed an 8-year-old and the celebrations of her life (more on that later, I promise).














So good to see pictures of all of you again! Looks/sounds like you've been having a lovely fall...
ReplyDeletei can't stop looking at that photo of the little guy and the hay. blow that one up!
ReplyDelete